Construction CDM services
Construction Design Management (CDM) can be an onerous task for any organisation and one that can create unnecessary concern. Our team plan is to deliver a proactive and dynamic service ensuring CDM compliance.
The Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2007 set out clearly defined health and safety duties for Clients, CDM Coordinators, designers and contractors for construction projects.
Key FACTS to consider:
- All projects fall under CDM 2007 regardless of days on site or man hours
- Will the project exceed 30 working days or 500 man hours
- Do you understand the difference between ‘Notifiable’ & ‘Non-notifiable’
- CDM Coordinator is a Statutory Appointment (Not optional)
- A competent & experienced CDM Coordinator will bring added value and benefits
- Early engagement is critical for positive impact